National Read A Book Day!

 


What is up Pineappleites!? How are all of you fine people? Today is a very important holiday, maybe more important than labor day. (Speaking of, if any of you guys know what the point of labor day is, please tell me in the comments. I enjoy a free holiday, but I would like to have an ACTUAL reason to eat cake. Thanks in advance!) Back to the point, where was I? AHHHH YESS, National Read A Book Day! It is today and I would like to encourage everyone of you to read at least one chapter of any book, preferably the Bible, but you may read any book you like. Tell us about what you read in the comments! Also here is a post Autumn wrote on her blog about this holiday, and an older post about the importance of reading and writing, enjoy! Have a great day y'all!

Comments

  1. I found this link: https://www.newsweek.com/history-labor-day-origin-meaning-strike-that-led-congress-creating-holiday-1625174
    Its about Labor Day. I still dont really see the point, but you should read it. It might make since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.newsweek.com/history-labor-day-origin-meaning-strike-that-led-congress-creating-holiday-1625174
      You might have to cut and paste it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

TOP TOPICS